The 90 Day Social Media Jumpstart Gives You a
Step by Step Blueprint to Supercharge Your Marketing!
Finally! You can cut the social media clutter and get social media training that will help you start and keep momentum.
As a business owner, you don’t have time to spend hours on things that don’t affect your bottom line.
You need to cut to the chase and find out just what you need to do with Facebook that will contribute to your business.
I get it. I’m a small business owner too.
Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, Google +
It’s enough to drive a sane person crazy.
Do you feel like you’re spinning in circles and not sure where to start or how to continue in this social media craziness? Do you not quite get why people care about where you are and what you’re doing and how that translates into business?
I hear you.
Social Media Training Will Help You Cut the Clutter and Get Focused
I’ve heard from dozens of business owners like you. Business owners who just don’t “get” social media but know they’ll be left behind if they don’t get up to speed.
Business owners who have set up their Facebook pages yet haven’t posted in weeks or months.
Does this sound familiar?
• You don’t know what to post so you post nothing
• When you do post no one responds so you feel like it’s a waste of time
• You don’t understand how social media can relate to business
I get it. I work with clients like you all the time.
Here’s what some of my recent clients said about social media:
“Gives me a headache”
“Ways to get your opportunities to people”
“A curse and a blessing at once”
Hmmm…Do any of these resonate with you?
One client I worked with asked me to lead classes because she had such a high level of “social media anxiety” as she put it. By the end of our 6 week session, she was navigating Facebook like a pro. Months later, she’s blogging regularly and building her business through regular communication with her clients and prospects.
I love to help others overcome their social media fears.
Plus, you may have realized by now, social media isn’t going away.
It’s just going to get bigger and more confusing.
That’s why I want to get this information into the hands of every business owner who wants to use social media to grow her business.
I want to arm you with the skills you need to prosper in this new world of marketing.
That’s why I created the 90 Day Jumpstart —
A fast and affordable way to get valuable social media training into your hands and on your schedule.
No more excuses, you’ll have the accountability factor of working with other business owners like yourself. Plus, you’ll develop a blueprint for the social media success that works for YOU!
Here’s a taste of what you’ll get in this 90 day program:
• You’ll learn how setting the right goals for your social media marketing will keep you focused and help you develop shortcuts to your social media marketing–
• How to increase your followers/fans and the difference between quality and quantity.
• How to reach social media “Influencers” in your field—where to find them and how to connect with them so you can reach more of your ideal audience.
• What is social proof and why do you need it?
• Which posts/tweets get the highest Click Thru Rate (CTR) & why this matters
• How to manage your different accounts from one easy location
• How to determine relevant content for your audience and how to find more of it.
• The secret sauce of social media success—without this, you may as well delete your Facebook account.
Here’s what one recent client said about my social media training.
Just wanted to say thanks for the social media class. With your help, I’m up and running on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn and able to offer my clients several ways to connect with me around issues that matter to small and mid-sized nonprofits….You made it possible.
Thanks very much,
The longer you muddle around in the dark about social media, the more opportunities you lose to build your business.
What’s the cost of lost opportunities, lost clients?
You know it’s costing you money not to make effective use of Facebook, Linked In and the others in your business. So, what do you say? Are you ready to get started?
Here are the details:
The Social Media 90 Day Jumpstart starts next Thursday, May 3. We’ll kick off by answering 3 questions from each participant. Then, we’ll discuss your goals and set benchmarks for success.
Every other week, you’ll get at LEAST 2-3 action steps you can put into practice immediately and see results.
• A call every other week led by me, Jen Phillips April. (If you can’t make one, don’t worry it’ll be recorded.) I’ve trained dozens of small business owners just like you and helped them get their social media marketing on track. Now I’d love to help you!
• You get the accountability element to keep you on track and a “go to” place to have your questions answered.
• You develop your goals and strategy in a guided environment so at the end of 90 days you have a blueprint to follow so you know exactly what to do when.
Just think, you’ll sail into Fall well ahead of where you are now and ahead of many of your competitors!
Who is this NOT for?
- If you’re not willing to commit some time to learning how to use the tools, this isn’t for you.
- If you think social media is a tremendous waste of time this isn’t for you.
- If you think you’ll just “hand it off” to the nearest 20 something and let them “figure it out” this isn’t for you.
So, who is it for?
The 90 Day Social Media Jumpstart is for small business owners like you who don’t have a lot of time to spend figuring the who’s and what’s of social media.
- Business owners who want a little assistance and accountability to get on track and stay there!
- Smart business people who want to maximize their productivity in social media marketing and not waste time chasing after shiny objects.
- Business owners who “get” that relationships are the cornerstone of any business and want to use social media to build relationships to boost your business.
If you’re a smart business owner who wants to get on board with social media training that’s targeted and effective for your business needs then let’s talk.
This is a group program. You’ll benefit from the questions your peers ask and the lessons I plan. It will last for 90 days with phone calls at every other week intervals–this gives you time to implement what you’re learning.
Kick off is May 3 at 2:00. The last call will be August 2.
What’s the cost? $79 total investment if you register today. It’s less than $10 a week.
The price goes up to $99 tomorrow.
Plus, you get a handle on it so yourself so you know what you need to do.
I do the work of keeping up with social media methodology and tools while you benefit from my experience and shave your learning curve.
Think about it, at the end of 3 months you’ll have a social media marketing strategy put into place.
• You’ll find out exactly how to use FB for your business
• The best way to maximize Linked In
• What never to do on social media, — do this and people will be have a bad taste about your business.
• Twitter—why it’s one of the best business tools out there if you know how to use it.
• 3 tips to maximize your time so you’re in and you’re out.
• Learn what your customers want from you and give it to them! (Hint: It’s easier than it sounds)
• You’ll have a full-fledged social media marketing campaign when we’re through. You’ll be on track to building your business through social media effectively!
Kick off the Summer right and get a handle on using social media in your business.
See you there!
You’ll sail into Fall knowing you’re on the right path.
The group is limited to 7 people because I intend this to be an intimate experience.
The price goes up on April 27. How much is it worth to you to have help in these early days of building your business through social media?
Think about it, at the end of 3 months you’ll have a social media marketing strategy in place and you’ll be growing your business using the most cost effective tools to come along since the beginning of the Internet!
See you there!
Have questions? Let me know!